Locations:New York, New York
Categories: Digital Commerce Categories: Technology
Project Analyst/Project Coordinator
DescriptionOur Web Engineering team has an opportunity for an individual who will be responsible for communications, event planning, real-estate coordination, supplies, and project management. The role’s primary focus will be to drive Communications & Employee Engagement activities for the Web NY team. You will work closely with Web leaders and support the planning and production of internal communications within the organization and be responsible for end to end Web NY employee communication activities. You will maintain the employee value proposition by engaging and informing colleagues via various channels (slack, email, confluence, etc.) of events to create comradery and increase morale. Post events, you will collect colleague feedback and analysis and evaluates trends in responses for future improvements. In addition to team events, you will partner with other employee engagement streams that support in planning and organizing employee engagement events and campaigns throughout the year.
- Work in tandem with the HR to drive employee initiatives and campaigns and increase employee strategy effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate vendors and subject matter experts for Colleague Initiatives.
- Ensure Compliance with all internal, external and regulatory norms while drafting and cascading communications to the team.
- Act as the central point of contact for Communications.
- Liaise with HR team for compliance and procedures, act as the one point contact for HR queries.
- Liaise with Finance team as needed. Act as the one point contact for Finance queries, which includes query resolution for Ad hoc requirements.
- Maintaining Employee Engagement budgets. This would include coordinating with teams on expenses, monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with Facilities on Real Estate planning and execution.
- Previous experience in Communications and relationship management is preferred.
- Business/organizational knowledge of AMEX is an advantage
- Ability to work proactively, strong time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills, will be required to maintain a good working relationship with leaders and colleagues
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities
- Proven track record of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong ability to communicate, superior written and verbal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Flexible and enthusiastic in taking on new and different assignments.
- Background of proactively seeking opportunities for process improvement
- Demonstrates self-motivation, detail-oriented, organized, analytical
- Record of driving results with strong quantitative skills
- College degree and/or equivalent preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required
as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2019, 12:17:32 PM