Internship EMC Evaluation Electronics Engineering Division
Posted Date 18 hours ago(18/07/2019 15:27)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Brussel (Zaventem)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- You are fluent in English (TME business language)
- You are enrolled into a master in computer science (embedded software), electronics engineering, automotive engineering
- You are a last year student with strong affinity for EMC/Radio/Antenna technologies and testing
- You have already demonstrated programming skills in past projects (Python, C, C++, Matlab…)
- You have a strong interest in automotive and electronics systems.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- Have strong planning and organization skills
- Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- Have a creative mind.
- Have excellent communication skills
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division description:Within Electronics Engineering division, Vehicle evaluation group is in charge of evaluating EMC/antenna and radio performance, with regard to internal Toyota standards and regulation.
Your project:As intern, you will contribute to:
- Increase the efficiency of our toolchain in order to perform radiation diagram measurement for vehicles.
- Compare process performance by using network analyser and EMI receiver for performance comparison.
- Contribute to the evaluation and benchmark of EMC simulation software, and compare their output to real world data.
Place of employment: Belgium - Brussels (Zaventem) : Toyota Motor Europe, Technical Centre
Starting date: 01/09/2019
Duration : 6 months
Confidentiality : Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium).
Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.