We are BAT! A global leader with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s a 12-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Our Graduate Programme in Finance helps you to develop exceptional skills - full understanding of the dynamic of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Finance Department work together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training
- the chance to progress to a management role in 12 months
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
Essential Finance requirements:
- Having a Bachelor or Master’s degree majoring in Finance or Accounting from a reputable University with minimum GPA of 3.2 or equivalent
- Fresh graduates, and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply
- System savvy with Excel, Power point (experience with accounting ERP software a plus).
- Energetic, results-driven, good communicator and able to work independently
- Ambitious to pursue a global career
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written & spoken) for opportunities in Saudi Arabia.
- Fluent in English and Persian (both written & spoken) for opportunities in Iran.