Financial Project Administrator - the person behind the consultants
- Country: Sweden
- Location: Stockholm
- Job ID: 10322
- Area of Interest: Finance
- Department: Finance Shared Services (DK1)
- Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a new team member to support our operations in Swedish team.
The Financial Project Administrator is the person behind our consultants, giving administrative project and commercial support to the business. As part of the team, you will ensure a smooth project life cycle so that our consultants can focus on their clients. You will also have an important role in the implementation of our new financial system, PeopleSoft Project.
Key job responsibilities & tasks include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing
- Ensuring accurate weekly time reporting
- Opening and maintaining client projects in our financial systems
- Supporting with the implementation of PeopleSoft Project and our Management Information system
- Providing accurate financial reporting to Partners and Assignment Managers
- Supporting in the collection of outstanding invoices
- Assisting with accurate commercial filing and audit compliance
- Supporting the wider Finance team on ad hoc tasks.
The Financial Project Administrator will join our Stockholm office and will report to the Commercial Finance Manager in Oslo, while being part of the Nordic Project Support team, led by our team leader located in Copenhagen.
Job RequirementsThe ideal candidate has experience from a position where timeliness and accuracy are critical and understands the importance of all steps of a project life cycle.
Your chances of getting hired are high if:
- you are deadline focused
- you are comfortable working with business colleagues at all levels, actively promoting sound commercial behavior and compliance
- you have sound business and commercial knowledge ideally gained in a service organisation
- you are numerical and able to analyse large amount of data and figures
- you are comfortable working independently while being an integral member of the Nordic and Global Finance Team
- you are fluent in Swedish as well as English.
- you have good MS Excel and MS Word skills
PA Consulting is the place for you if you are a good team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work, like to take initiative, work well under pressure and are organised and able to prioritise.
Ready for a new challenge? Don’t wait to send your application – we are interviewing on an ongoing basis.
About PA Consulting GroupAn innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we turn complexity into opportunity.
Our teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are over 2,600 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.