We are adding a new resource in our service team in Atlas Copco Bulgaria and we are looking for a Workshop Service Engineer.
Day to day you will make a difference by...
- Promptly carry out servicing, maintenance, diagnoses and repairs on all types of Atlas Copco compressed air equipment at the workshop
- Supporting sales of spare parts, AirNet piping, advanced services and service contracts
- Monitoring and recording service and maintenance tasks in Worksheets and Timesheets daily, recommending required parts and follow up the delivery and repair
- Reporting daily the present job cards to the service administration, using the relevant software and aligning with Service Planner for the daily and weekly plan
The person we are looking for is...
- An experienced professional in repair and maintenance of industrial equipment.
- Technical education graduate (Mechanical or Electrical studies) or with significant technical experience in industrial equipment.
- Native speaker of Bulgarian language with good knowledge of English language.
- Experienced in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and with desire to learn new systems.
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in accurately understanding and acting on customer's needs and expectations. Prioritizes work and timely addresses customer's requests. Actively seeks feedback to accurately identify customer's needs. Searches for ways to improve customer service and customer experience.
- Exhibiting interest in the fundamentals of how the business works and understands how to contribute to business success. Demonstrates an openness to change and readily learns and adapts to new technologies. Shares new and useful ideas and seeks exposure to new ways of looking at things. Meets goals and expected results, displaying a can-do attitude.
- Passionate about position's mission. Follows through and takes responsibility for successes and failures in own work. Engages in activities to broaden own knowledge and skills and takes initiative to practice and apply new skills on the job. Demonstrates self-awareness and modifies behaviors based on feedback from others.
- Actively collaborating with others and openly shares knowledge and experiences. Makes productive contributions to the team and offers to help others complete work to ensure the team’s success. Shows interest in and learns from others who have different perspectives, backgrounds, and/or styles.
- Able to follow stated policies and practices as well as honors agreements and commitments. Displays consistency between words and actions and is honest and direct when dealing with people, raising flags when things go wrong to ensure appropriate action is taken. Puts safety and sustainability first.
- Highly organized, able to work productively in a highly demanding environment and to positively deal with setbacks and obstacles.
In return for your commitment, we can offer you...
- A supportive working environment, within a high performing team.
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set and technical knowledge.
- An excellent benefits package - including a medical plan, lunch vouchers and achievable variable compensation.
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company with high business ethical standards.
We add value wherever we do businessThe Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at