Modern Customer Service means meeting the high expectations of engaging customers, empowering employees and adapting quickly. Oracle Service Cloud delivers that and more through our Cross-Channel Contact Center, Policy Automation, Web Customer Service and Knowledge Management SaaS solutions. Incredible demand has created tremendous opportunities for Enterprise level sales self-starters who want to help companies transform into providing the ultimate customer experience.
What you can expect:
- Sell our entire CX PaaS into defined Vertical (High Tech/ Communications/Media, Retail & CPG, Oil & Gas or Diversified Industries) to companies with revenue of $2B and above.
- Work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Penetrate accounts across the entire enterprise so that you can represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific CX-based value and capability messaging.
- Use your disciplined work ethic that has allowed you to exceed sales expectations
- Quarterback role - work from home
- Become a strategic trusted advisor on our core offerings including:
Engagement Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
What you will bring to the table:
7+ years SaaS/Software/PaaS sales experience
Enterprise-wide field B2B sales experience - front office sales experience a plus
History of hitting/exceeding annual sales quotas
- Proficient in new/transformational business development
- Demonstrated success targeting C-level executives and lines of business
- College degree or equivalent in experience
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.