Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
SummaryThe Logistics Coordinator acts as a daily liaison for the tactical execution between UA cross functional teams focusing on logistics and transport. Effectively oversees and identifies procedures that reduce cost, improve internal & external customer experience, and improve overall efficiency within global logistics. Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external partners to ensure daily tactical execution takes places between UA and its partners (Account services, IT, DH, Logistic & Transport Partners, etc).
- Daily Cross Functional Communication
- Effectively cmmunicate daily with DH Teams, Customer Service, IT, Business Partners on logistics & transportation.
- Develp lines of daily communication giving internal and external partners information concerning logistics and transportation.
- Develp and maintain reporting that clearly communicate performance against KPI's.
- Clearly cmmunicate reports to cross functional teams on performance metrics.
- Maintain and versee external partners reporting processes and methods against UA expectations.
- Project Implementation & Management
- Identify and lead prjects that implement procedures that reduce cost, transit time, complexities, and improve overall supply chain efficiencies.
- Lead the planning f peak time frames within the global logistics and transport structure.
- Financial Measurement & Accountability
- Measure and track financially metrics assciated with global transport and logistics
- Maintain financial reprting on transport and logistic providers
- Able t communicate and identify financial savings and any inaccurate results.
- Clearly able t hold internal and external partners financial metrics.
- This Logistics Coordinator will be apart of the Global Logistics and Transport team, supporting key teams centered around Global Logistics and Supply Chain. The logistics coordinator will focus on being the coordinator geared towards daily process, reporting, and daily tactical execution between UA business units. Various tasks will lead the logistics coordinator across multiple regions and countries (i.e. NA, EU, LTAM, APAC, Mexico, Columbia, etc.). The majority of work will take place at Under Armour’s Corporate Headquarters in Baltimore, MD, but teammate may be required to work across multiple shifts/time zones.
- The logistics coordinator is responsible for being the daily link between UA Business units, external logistics and transport providers. Based on the role; the coordinator is to work autonomously but clearly communicate daily to their leader on their responsibilities and tasks.
- The logistics coordinator is to work autonomously daily but have daily structured communication with their leader. In this role the coordinator will be the link and lead on daily logistics and transport tasks that are outlined in the roles and responsibilities. At times, the coordinator will lead and participate in projects associated with global logistics and transportation.
What do you need?
- GET IT DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes. Deliver consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of the role.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes. Generates new ideas in team settings.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team. Builds trusting relationships with teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives. May apply cultural understanding to support other teammates in global business interactions.
- MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of logistics and transportation related experience preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint: Proficient
- Presentation Skills: Proficient
- Data Analytics: Proficient
- SAP knowledge a plus
- WM (Manhattan) knowledge a plus
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.