Senior Program ManagerRedmond, Washington, United States
- Redmond, Washington, United States
Save save Senior Program Manager to job cart
- Job number 726528
- Date posted Oct 17, 2019
- Travel 0-25 %
- Profession Engineering
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
Every once in a while, a job comes along with an opportunity to be at forefront of a brand new business. If you have been waiting for that kind of opportunity this may be the job for you.
In Dynamics 365 Fraud protection team, we are a startup like, fast paced team focused on delivering customer value. Our motto is to work on interesting things, grow, learn, deliver compelling products and have fun doing it. You will work with smart people who care deeply about creating a fun and supportive workplace, and you will have an incredible opportunity to learn and grow. Best of all, your work will impact millions of people, and you can be proud to see customers benefit from the work you do.
We are defining and delivering on new product lines to help protect customers and businesses from fraud, across banking, eCommerce, etc. We are employing cutting edge research and technology in distributed systems, machine learning and operations research.
As a program manager, you will be the customer’s voice and work directly with engineering, marketing and partners to help conceive, define and build products which delight customers. You will drive the product strategy, feature roadmap, market positioning and GTM to meet unmet customer needs. This is a highly visible role, which requires effective written and verbal communication. A successful candidate will have strong customer empathy, passion to learn new technologies, excellent project management, great communication skills, analytical reasoning, strong team player and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesTo succeed in this role, you must be a thought leader, a driver, and help shape the direction as well as the deliverables for product’s success. More specifically:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer’s needs with fraud protection
- Translate overall product vision into well-defined user stories with measurable success criteria
- Develop product plans and roadmap; prioritize capabilities; and drive project execution.
- Manage a complex and ambiguous project with many critical dependencies
- Drive rhythm of business activities within the team and across the org to ensure end-to-end success
- Bachelors and/or graduate degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience in program management in shipping high-quality software products (high scale services a plus)
- Strong customer empathy and passion for doing what's right for the customer
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Strong multiply leadership skills, understanding true accountability
- Great cross-group collaboration skills with focus on creating clarity, generating energy and delivering success
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fraud protection, machine learning and UX design experience is a plus
- Experience in big data systems to deliver insights is a plus
“Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Save save Senior Program Manager to job cart