Program Manager 2Redmond, Washington, United States
- Redmond, Washington, United States
Save save Program Manager 2 to job cart
- Job number 727534
- Date posted Oct 17, 2019
- Travel 0-25 %
- Profession Engineering
- Role type Individual Contributor
- Employment type Full-Time
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Are you looking to build Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to enable our business customers to undertake their journeys of digital transformation with the Dynamics 365 Service Cloud? Our team delivers business applications for Customer Service and Field Service, running on Azure, that pull together Dynamics 365, Office 365 and many Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across all devices and form factors. Our team innovates quickly and works closely with our partners and customers in an agile, high energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with diverse engineering teams, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large-scale 24x7 business SaaS applications excites you, please come and talk to us!
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will be part of the Dynamics 365 Service PM team that is responsible for building of Customer Service applications. You will be responsible for defining the roadmap in your area and deliver customer value impacting many customers. You will work with internal and external customers from small and medium size businesses to the enterprise market. You will work across the organization to fulfill product goals and requirements, drive deliverables, and coordinate the overall project/release plan.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Define and deliver on the roadmap for the area you own in Customer Service
- Monitor progress of the product throughout the product development lifecycle, identifying risks and
opportunities, keeping senior management informed
- Collaborate with the development teams to make sure specs are translated flawlessly into great products
- Collaborate across feature teams and ensure that the right people with the right knowledge and expertise are involved for delivery of technical dependencies. Gain commitment and manage issues and scheduling priorities until the dependency has been met
QualificationsThe ideal candidate is a Program Manager with:
- The ability to analyze products and effectively communicate and write functional specifications
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers and upper level management
- Motivated to work with and leverage internationally distributed development teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, possess a high energy level to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions
- Previous Product Management experience with Customer Service or other business applications is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred
- At least three years of work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Save save Program Manager 2 to job cart