Arlington, Virginia, United States
This is a full time internship from the May to August/September time frame. This position will be working in the procurement department for Inc.HQ.
The position will support all aspects of the procurement process including:
- Request for Quote
- Purchase order placement
- Supplier execution and recovery
- Data Analytics and reporting
- In addition, there will be the opportunity to support strategic projects and drive key metrics for the procurement organization.
Required Skills and Education
- Currently pursuing a 4-year degree (Preferred majors: Supply Chain, Legal, Finance or related field)
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
Preferred Skills and Education
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression