Together we can make a differenceAt Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Contractor/Temp) (6-9 Months)
Position Overview:The Customer Service Rep temporary position is responsible for the customer service needs of the Getinge Group business. This includes, processing all types of orders, returns and credit/debit memos, reviewing various reports to help manage inventory movements between Field Sales employees and customers. The position must be able to interact effectively with Field Sales employees, in order to respond to questions by researching customer orders and history.
- Understand customer processes and responds to a wide variety of special customer requests and inquiries of both internal and external customers.
- Able to make independent decisions and commitments to customers in a timely manner and understands business needs and urgency of order fulfillment and follow-up.
- Enter and track all customer orders.
- Full ownership for pre and/or post sales issues, includes updating the customer as well as field when delays arise.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with customers to insure that all sales, service, and billing needs are satisfied.
- Assist field representatives with trunk stock requests and ensure proper approvals are received prior to processing the order.
- Assist customers with the return of product by ensuring that product is returned within the returns goods guidelines and includes the proper approvals have been obtained according to internal policies.
- Work closely with the Pricing and National Accounts Group to reconcile any pricing discrepancies.
- Responsible for keeping current on changes in policies, procedures, and product offerings.
- Administrative review and thorough understanding of incoming faxed, mailed, emailed or phoned in customer purchase orders.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations.
- Must be able to comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations.
- Attend the provided Quality & Compliance training.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment.
- Must practice verbatim compliance with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures.
- Must not be DE-Barred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
- Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
- Use of computer and telephone equipment and other related office accessories/devices to complete assignments.
- Flexibility to work longer hours during month and quarter ends. As well as work on various company holidays and closing when business needs require.
- Associate Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 1 years previous business experience in a customer service and/or sales support environment.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Must be able prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding environment.
- Ability to respond to customer needs in a proactive manner.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.