- Human Resources
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our HR team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team based in Boston. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Spotify’s most important asset - its people!
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the full life cycle technical recruitment for our engineering and analytics organizations.
- Be a trusted recruiting advisor for one of Spotify’s most critical business units.
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
- You will work closely together with recruitment coordinators and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the best talent
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition and HR team
- Recommend and drive improvements to scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- Package and present performance and quality of hiring pipelines for main key partners
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house technical recruiter with high-volumes in a vibrant environment.
- You have experience working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a partner management perspective
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
- You are a standout colleague and you strive for having excellent collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Spotify has a unique and positive experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
Link copied to clipboard.
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.