Join our HelloFresh familyHelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
We need you!For our young and passionate Benelux Operations team, we are looking for an experienced Inventory Coordinator
- based in our office in Bleiswijk. As part of the production team you will be responsible for improving the inventory processes and procedures - essentially making sure that our stock levels are accurate and up to date to support our production processes. The first major project on the agenda is the expansion of our HelloFresh Market - and all associated challenges that come with it!
What you will be doing:
- To be the point of escalation for different stakeholders who are dependent on inventory tracking.
- Work with our Category Managers to build and maintain an inventory management strategy and framework to increase transparency into inventory counts and locations, improve inventory efficiencies while meeting production requirements, and minimize overall inventory risk
- Support with the Goods In and Goods out planning daily with a view to improve this.
- Support in the generation of Operational critical processes that allow movement of stock around the site.
- Lead our physical inventory counting processes to drive overall accuracy and compliance to our audit/reporting requirements
- Understand, document and improve the operational logic in how stock is received, processed and picked into customer boxes.
- To be a Warehouse Management System Superuser.
- Reacting to changes and problem solving quickly and effectively to minimise disruption.
- Reviewing current ways of working to improve and keep up with the ever-changing operation at Hellofresh.
Who you are?
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- Good use of Excel. Minimum intermediate level
- Ability to effectively problem solve in a time pressured environment
- Is a natural self starter, who is able to manage their own time
- Someone who is driven to go above and beyond
- Someone who can breakdown a problem, understand the root cause and implement a solution that addresses these root causes
- Strong communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on creating more efficient processes within a fast-growing tech company
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal and professional growth
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food and fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, and boxing class
- Headspace Subscription
- An amazing team and office- check it out here!
- Discount on your HelloFresh Box
- Plus, lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
How does the recruitment process look like?After applying we take a look at your resume and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our COO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the online interviews as quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Are you hungry for more?Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.`
We’d like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefor not appreciated.