As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Welcome to the workplace of the future!
Are you ready to be part of a team that connects, shares and collaborates at a global level?
Our global team is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day.
Join our world-class team and help us discover and advance the next frontier of communication and collaboration technology.
From the beginning, giving back to our communities has been a natural part of our culture. Thrive and grow personally and professionally, build strong relationships around the world and make a difference through our community involvement efforts.
SummaryAre you a GREAT Account Manager?
Poly is hiring a Named Account Manager to focus on Enterprise customers in Pacific Northwest.
No day is average in our fast-paced, solution sales environment. At Poly our sales teams work across all disciplines including Engineering, Business Units, Channel Managers, and Partners all in an effort to provide our end customers with the best possible solutions. The people you will work with are aggressive self-starters. Our top producers are hunters, think outside of the box to develop and deliver solutions for customers and are relentless in their pursuit to drive results. They are able to articulate Poly’s product and business strategies and have a proven track record of success. They are trusted advisors on matters relating to Poly’s product offerings, know how to leverage executive relationships and they can displace the competition.
We are looking for someone to join our team who enjoys spending most of their time engaging with customers at multiple levels, managing partner relationships and closing deals. Does this sound like you?
- Develop an execution plan together with the Regional Sales Director and Area VP which addresses maximum account coverage through direct end user interfaces as well as leveraging channels
- Execute the business plan, with emphasis on developing and maintaining strong business relationships at Senior customer levels
- Develop and implement strategies to drive transactional sales to meet or exceed assigned sales targets
- Develop and implement strategies to create strategic account wins and competitive win backs resulting in large deal sizes
- Ensure the company successfully meets agreed revenue, profitability and market share targets across all solution sets
- Promote and raise the profile of the Poly solution offerings, ensuring that the company achieves positive brand equity and captures market/mind share
- Advise direct management team on matters relating to Poly’s product offerings and where appropriate, recommend incremental customer needs
- Develop appropriate financial models, pricing, and gross margins for customer proposals in order to win business and meet company goals
- Develop a comprehensive customer relations strategy and monitor its effectiveness through regular contact with customers
- Ensure compliance with both local and US laws (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley) and ensure high levels of ethical conduct are adhered to
- Responsible for accurate forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Responsible for complete and accurate on-going maintenance of accounts, forecasts, proposals, and account activity in the company customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Extensive experience interfacing with end users and channel partners in selling activities
- Experience utilizing channels as fulfilment vehicles as well as paths to market
- Demonstrated success in driving relationships which encompass a multi-vendor solution
- Track record of successful sales campaigns culminating in $200K – $1M+ transactions
- Demonstrated success in accurately forecasting account and volume activities, meeting and exceeding quarterly quotas and growing territory
- Exceptional leadership skills; able to manage the people side of the business, effectively use internal/external resources and accomplish assigned targets
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.