At Apple, we work every day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a forward-thinking and unusually creative IC Designer. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Are you ready to join our team and help us deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products?
- Familiarity with test creation, logic simulation & debug.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Should be a great teammate with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with verification environments e.g. UVM, System Verilog is a plus.
- Proficiency in English language is required.
You will work with the AMS Design Verification Team to develop verification test plans, tools, test benches, protocol monitors, and high-coverage stimulus vectors. You will apply sophisticated techniques to achieve AMS verification with the highest quality, efficiency, and time-to-market. You will work closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery of quality designs. You will also be involved in Post Silicon Validation.
Education & Experience
In the last year of your PhD in Electrical Engineering or a similar course from a leading university.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.