Biofireplace Group is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communication Intern to join our team. The internship will take place in Valby, Copenhagen and last for 4-6 months.
About Biofireplace Group
We are a Danish-owned company that sells eco-friendly fireplaces and fire pits to 13 countries. We have webshops in each country and showrooms in Aalborg, Copenhagen and London. We are a company in high growth, and have received the Børsen Gazelle award for the past four years. We have approx. 20 employees and has many different nationalities in the staff.
We consider ourselves to be experts within eco-friendly fireplaces and digital marketing which is our primary cause of success.
- SEO Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest)
- Newsletter (Activecampaign)
- Customer communication
Our staff includes all kinds of competencies in digital marketing in-house. Therefore, there is a great opportunity to improve your personal skills.
- You are commited and motivated.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Able to work on several things at the same time.
We have webshops in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Austria, Portugal, Finland, France, the Netherlands and Belgium. Therefore, it will be an advantage if you speak one of these languages.
- Working hours: 37 hours (Monday - Friday)
- Unpaid internship
- Start date: August/September 2023
- Duration: At least 10 weeks
- Location: Valby Langgade 30, 2500 Valby (Remote or partly remote might be possible as well.)
Casper W. Lanng - firstname.lastname@example.org