We are looking for ambitious interns for our online marketing and communications team at Campaya - a international web-based tourism business in ten different languages.
An internship with us will give you hands-on experience with disciplines such as SEO and copywriting and give you a solid understanding of the dynamics behind a successful internet-driven business.
We are interested in applications from interns who are native and write fluently in Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Italian, or Spanish.
You will get:
A chance to spend your days in a growing company in the tourism industry. We offer you the opportunity to take responsibility and hereby strengthen your skills within the field of online marketing.
From day one you will become an active member of our marketing and communications team and you will get a detailed insight into how to develop and secure further growth in a successful internet-based business through your tasks and your cooperation with our employees – your further colleagues.
We welcome good arguments and inspiring ideas and you will have a unique opportunity to participate in the further development of the company. You will receive feedback on your work to help you grow, and if you have special competencies that can help us grow we are all ears!
We imagine that you:
- Study within the fields of marketing, IT, communication, or media and are interested in online marketing and copywriting.
- Have the will to learn and grow professionally.
- Enjoy copywriting tasks and are interested in website architecture from a marketing perspective.
- Take pride in solving your tasks to the best of your ability while at the same time being able to execute.
- Are fluent in one of the above-mentioned languages.
How to apply:
If you match the above, please send your CV and a few words about how you match the intern position to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is perfectly fine for us if you just send your CV in combination with a short e-mail with a few words about yourself.
Campaya is located at Erhvervsbyvej 11 in Horsens. It will be possible to work from home some of the time.
We look forward to hearing from you!