Are you excited about telling stories that matters in a global environment where we pioneer water solutions? Are you looking for an internship in the fall 2022? And are you interested in turning your theoretical toolbox into practical experience? Then kick-start your career in SafeWater, Grundfos.
We are approx. 20 colleagues in a commercial and strategic business unit, focused on providing water for the most water poor communities and improve the lives of millions. We partner with NGOs, private and public sector colleagues around a shared vision to bring sustainable water to some of the most water poor communities in often remote locations. We predominately operate in South East Asia, The Middle East, East Africa and West Africa. As becoming part of our team, we guarantee a steep learning curve, meaningful tasks, great working environment - and we look forward to share our knowledge and to learn from you.
What is the job about?
As an intern in SafeWater, Grundfos, you will get to work with both internal, external and marketing communications. You will become a fully integrated part of the team, be assigned a mentor and get the opportunity to build your network. Besides ad hoc tasks, you will work with independent assignments in strategically significant areas, and depending on your qualifications, your tasks will include:
- Develop content for our internal and external communication channels - such as articles, videos, visuals and SoMe posts
- Prepare relevant communications materials such as presentations and guidelines for selected topics from across Grundfos
- Conduct research for the preparation of content, including interviews with Grundfos specialists
- The pandemic allowing, we guarantee one trip to one of the countries where we do business.
We expect your internship to start in August or September 2022 and end approx. 6 months later. You will be working full time (37 hours/week) both in our office in Bjerringbro and from home. We are of course flexible around your exams and school work. The internship us unpaid.
What do you need to succeed in the role?
- You are studying at least at bachelors level within communications, marketing or journalism
- You have a journalistic or story-telling mind-set. It is an advantage if you are skilled within video and editing
- You have an international outlook, speak and write English fluently – and it is great if you speak French too
- Your show initiative, have self-discipline, can coordinate and are organized. You can also work independently and deliver on time
We offer an opportunity to join one of Denmark’s most successful companies driven by innovation, sustainability and high ambitions. At Grundfos, we pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people.
If you have any questions, reach out to Michael Møller Petersen, Business Communicator in SafeWater on phone
If this sounds appealing to you, then send your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. Please notice that we will search on an ongoing basis and withdraw the job add when we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.