Test Developer at Oticon Medical
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a Test Developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team. Oticon Medical is committed to improving the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. Here you will become part of a team of dedicated and highly skilled employees.
Our product – Fitting software for hearing implants
As a Test Developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
The fitting software development process includes tasks that range from requirements writing to implementation and test.
Inspiring and creative work environment based on knowledge sharing
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining test scenarios and test cases.
- Execution of exploratory testing and test cases.
- Contribute to test planning, selection and methods to minimize effort and maximize coverage.
- Review of requirements for completeness and testability.
- Architect, design, and develop test automation solutions using Test Complete.
- Analysis and reporting of test results.
- Work with our software developers to understand existing software architecture and unit test framework
- Ensure compliance with software quality standards through documentation and risk analysis.
- Develop within agile philosophy and Scrum methodology.
- Learn and teach best software test development practices within a curious and motivated team.
As a group, we have a lot of accumulated knowledge and we understand the value of knowledge sharing, which gives us an inspiring and creative work environment.
- You must have a bachelor degree/equivalent in software engineering or you can prove solid software test experience.
- Experience with test automation tools and framework, preferably with Test Complete.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in medical software & design control.
- Strong foundation in testing of complex software interfacing with firmware and hardware.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail with a strong focus on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Understanding of EN 62304 will be considered a big plus.
As a person, you thrive with having numerous stakeholders and close collaboration with your team colleagues. You seek constructive dialogue with your peers and the business in general. Likewise, you are open to challenge but also be challenged on your views and knowledge. Finally, working in an open atmosphere and offices suits your style of work.
We venture beyond what ís technical possible
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions so that our customers can add value for users and we can strengthen and develop the business. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
Want to join the team?
Then send your application and CV via www.job.oticon.com. They will be processed as soon as we receive them. We close the position when we have the right candidate, so we encourage you to apply sooner than later.
Applications should be sent in English via online form only.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Fitting Software, Rajat Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to hearing from you.