Req ID 87851
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Marketing and Communication
Students (Internships, Work Experience, Grads)
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Division DescriptionAmadeus provides the technology that keeps the world of travel moving. Our ambition is to facilitate every mile of the travel journey, while improving the travel ‘experience’ for hundreds of millions of people every year.
In Customer Experience, we are part of the Corporations ITdivision. This is a key investment area for Amadeus, powering smarter business travel for more than 16,000 corporations worldwide, and providing Travel and Expense (T&E) tools which shape employees’ travel experience and expense reimbursement.
Want to know more about Amadeus? watch this video or read the Global Report 2018.
Our teamThe mission of the Customer Experience team is to provide customers with an excellent customer experience.
- We listen to our customers through Customer Journey Mapping sessions and Voice of the Customer surveys.
- We provide Travel & Expense product performance analysis to internal stakeholders using industry standard, Business Intelligence solutions.
- We drive Knowledge Management of the Corporation IT Ecosystem, ensuring that the right information is provided to the right audience.
Main ResponsibilitiesBy joining our division, you will participate mainly in the knowledge management area, and help the team with new solutions for fast changing needs and audience expectations. Together with your team members, you will participate in defining and implementing an efficient knowledge management strategy.
Proposed activities, which may change depending on your input:
- Define and implement the solution for the knowledge platform (e.g. set up a Sharepoint Online site)
- Support the organization’s live communication sessions (e.g. regular division conference calls)
- Propose and implement efficient collaboration methods
- Educate stakeholders on different knowledge management solutions available in the organisation
- Work on graphical design, image and video editing
In addition to these activities your mission will consist of finding a way to create and foster a knowledge champions community, so that knowledge management remains sustainable.
What you will learn.
Today’s fast-moving environment makes efficient knowledge management and communication a challenge. In this role you will experience the collaboration and knowledge management process in a large organization and face real situations. You will be given the chance to either adapt existing communication channels or propose innovative ways to meet audience needs. You will have the opportunity to meet many people in an international environment,gain a global view of acomplex organization, and see how the fascinating business travel world is organized from the inside!
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Knowledge Management experience is a big plus
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
- SharePoint Online knowledge is a plus
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Be creative and dare to experiment
- Design and multimedia skills
- Dynamic, proactive and flexible
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.