Demand Planner Nordics (temp 5 months)
Interim Supply Chain Manager Nordics
About the role
The Demand Planner Nordics is responsible for collecting the Demand Plan and executing inventory plans from the market, that will enable the business to meet sales and service objectives. The Demand Planner interacts and communicates with other members of the supply chain, Customer marketing, sales and finance. It is paramount to achieve these sales and service objectives. As a demand planner you demonstrate a higher level of technical expertise, a higher level of understanding the elements of the supply chain process and the information flow through the demand and supply planning process.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders is a primary driver and challenge of the role along with giving accurate and timely plans to the team. Challenging internal stakeholders will be an important part of the job to achieve service and sales objectives.
- Support Supply planner (arbitrage / possible partial back up)
- Manage Nordics countries monthly S&OP sign off with support of the Supply Chain manager. Contribute to Benelux and Nordics S&OP sign Off
- Improve sales forecast accuracy at market level
- Manage Distributor inventory and DIOH reporting
- Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development; seek feedback from multiple sources on how to improve and develop; modify behaviour based on feedback or self-analysis of past errors.
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
- Need experience in Bacardi Demand planning process and tools (S&OP process, APO, IBP)
- Detail oriented
- Challenging and strict to deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory.
- Ability to challenge internal stakeholders (mainly Sales and Customer Marketing) but also Distributors (3rd party distribution), to provide accurate required data on time
- Customer focus: positively and appropriately responding to colleagues and senior management needs
- Self-Development: Take steps to develop and maintain the knowledge, skills, and expertise necessary to achieve positive results.
- Integrity: Demonstrate trustworthiness and professionalism with clients, peers, and team members.
- Business Acumen: Analyses issues from a business and cross-functional perspective. Understands the importance of an accurate forecast to the Business.
- Timely decision making: Maintains processes, procedures and systems correctly. Ensures data accuracy and supports deadlines. Makes decisions within the boundary of the role.
- Interpersonal savvy: Builds and maintains professional and effective working relationships with colleagues. Relates well to staff at a variety of levels.
- Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important. Quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside. Eliminate roadblocks.
- Problem solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Can see hidden problems. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answer.
- Drive for Results: Understands strategic importance of meeting KPIs, demonstrating commitment and drive to see things through.
- Communication: Structures and presents technical data in a clear and logical format. Can negotiate and seek compromise collaboratively.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly, anticipate future consequences and trends accurately. Has broad knowledge and perspective, future oriented.
- Belonging: You have a strong capacity to create a culture of ‘Belonging’, where people feel appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become
- Self-Awareness: You have high levels of self-awareness, are reflective and know yourself well, understanding both your own strengths and weaknesses and your impact on others
- People Agility: You bring a deep ability to understand and relate to people and navigate through tough situations to harness and multiply collective performance
- Results Agility: You demonstrate consistent delivery of results in first-time situations by inspiring teams, exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in yourself and others.
- Mental Agility: You can think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand the possibilities by making fresh connections. You think strategically whilst being execution focused and bring creativity to the challenges you’re presented with
- Change Agility: You have a deep natural curiosity, desire to experiment and ability to effectively deal with the heat of change. You have a growth and learning mindset: ready to test, stumble, learn and apply from experience
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.